My husband and I live on a small horse farm in Boyd County.
In fact, I have lived in Boyd County my entire life. I am a dedicated
hardworker who prefers to stay active. As a retired English/Spanish teacher and
librarian, I always thought of real estate as an interesting business because I
"am" a people person, and I love showing and selling property.
Contact me for all your real estate needs: (606) 465-5228 mobile, (606) 329-8000
office, or email@example.com.
My Credentials and Memberships
- University of Kentucky - Graduate (Library Science)
- Morehead State University - Masters Degree (English/Spanish)
- Ashland Area Board of REALTORS - Member
- National Association of REALTORS - Member
- Kentucky REALTORS Association - Member
My Community Involvement
- Northeastern Kentucky BeeKeepers - Treasurer
- Boyd County Master Gardeners - Vice President
- Boyd County Saddle Club - Member
- Lawrence County Saddle Club - Member